Getting the best out of your enterprise search investment
Welcome to Enterprise Search Europe
Enterprise Search Europe
Managing Director, Intranet Focus Ltd and Visiting Professor, iSchool, University of Sheffield, UK
- the first ever conference in Europe to focus specifically on the technologies
and implementation of enterprise search.
This inaugural event will play host to speakers not just from Europe but also from North America and Australia –providing an international
perspective on the benefits and challenges of enterprise search implementation.
Join us in London this October for plenary sessions and parallel tracks on Tools and Techniques and
Making Search Work plus networking, social events and the chance to meet some of key enterprise search solutions providers.
For anyone struggling with the challenges of implementing enterprise search, Enterprise Search Europe is a unique opportunity to share experiences,
learn about emerging technologies, and find solutions.
Why you should attend Enterprise Search Europe
- Exchange best practice in specification, selection and implementation of enterprise search
- Hear case studies from practising enterprise search professionals
- Discover how new search technologies can be of value to enterprise applications
- Learn how to maximise your existing search investments and make wise decisions about enhancements and new investments
- Network with enterprise search managers, implementors, researchers and IT managers
|Topics covered include:
- multilingual search
- open source search applications
- federated search
- search centres of excellence
- search business case development
- mobile search
- SharePoint search
- technology trends
- enterprise search analytics
- search based applications